Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Japanese bathhouse "Sentou"


I went to Japanese bathhouse called "Yurara no Yu" with my yonger sister.

Now a days, there are many Japanese bathhouses "super sentou" like "Yurara no Yu".

They have many kind of bath; outdoor spa, bubble bath, aroma bath, souna bath, and so on.

"Yurara no Yu" have massage salon and dinnig room also.

We had a massage after taking a bath.

I had a detoxification course.

My sister had a facial beauty‐treatment course.

We did relax and enjoy so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home