Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Reconnection


I had the level Ⅲ seminar for being practitoner of Reconnection at Tokyo.
I already have the certificate of Reconnective Healing.
And I wanted to get certificate of the Reconnection(level Ⅲ).
There were many people(almost 400) at the place for seminar.
I was wondering that all these people could get certificate.
And we all had to have the evaluation at the end of seminar.
We were taught on same way but all people did on each own way.
I was afraid but I was worried about that.
But Eric told that the people who can not pass the evaluation have to have mentoring session until they can pass.
In my view, most people could not pass.
I hope I can pass!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home