Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Have to practice!!

Today, I had a meeting of "Ukulele club". We gatherd for playing ukulele for practice, talking about Hawaii, and so on.
I am a begginer, so the menbers who have played for 5-7 years taught me.
I always enjoy the meetings.

I bought new ukulele when I visited Hawaii in last part of January in this year.
My new ukulele "Pineapple Sunday" has very beautiful sound and cute shape of pineapple.
Someday I want to get to be able to play Jake's songs, so I have to practice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home