Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Japanese traditional tea party


I got an invitation letter of the spring tea party.
The tea party will be held next sunday.
But I can't go there because I have to work.
I'm running a hawaiian cafe, so I can't have a day off on weekend.

The invetation letter is generally written by "Shodou"; calligraphy like the photo.

And the invited guest formally reply to a letter by "shodou" also.
But I am not good at "Shodou", so I wrote a answer letter by pen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home