Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

my favorite song

Recently, I often remenber the song that my friend wrote.
He used be with the aim of becoming a song writer.
The title of this song is "Egao" mean smile.
I orderd him this song as a token of a present on my friend's wedding.
This song is so sweet and beautilful. I love this song.
I sang this on my friend's wedding party.
"Egao" is written in Japanese.
But the meaning is like this;

"Egao; smile" written by Takumy

I hope you always smile so I will always smile.
Our love we swear by God that will never change.
I hope you will be just as you are forever.
Thank you for many wonderful smiles now and forever.
The smiles will be our pride and joy.
Thank you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home