Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ichigo Daifuku


This is my most favorite Japanese sweet, Ichigo Daifuku.
Ichigo Daifku is soft mochi with strawberry and sweet white azuki inside.
It has the other type that is soft mochi with strawberry and sweet red azuki inside, also.
I think white azuki type is better than red azuki type.
Most popular Daifuku is soft mochi with sweet red azuki inside.
And Mame Daifuku is topped Mame(dried daizu) soft mochi with sweet red azuki inside.
Evry kind Daifuku is very good but Ichigo Daiufuku is sprcial for me!!
Sweet-and-sour taste of strawberry and smooth sweet taste of sweet white azuki make an exquisite combination.
Please try this best coupled Japanese sweet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home