Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

mourn the death of my granma

Today, my granma died in noon.
She was in the hospital over 2 and half years from when she had an operation of a pacemaker.
But she was in bed for 5-7 years in our house by senile dementia.
So, she has been in bed without a toe to the floor for 7 years.

I couldn't meet in her last moments, because I had a job.
When I went to the hospital, she already has cleaned by nurses.

She came home at around 7 in the evening.
Neighbors came to see her, and joined their hands in prayer.

My father, mother, sister and me was so tired, because we arranged for funeral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home