Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sakura Namiki; Roadside cherry trees



Saho river in Nara is most famous riverside cheryy trees.

A lot of cherry trees are on both sides of Saho river.

It's so beautiful view.

This picture was taken at the parking of hospital, today.

I go to hospital once a month, and today is my consultation day.

It's bad weather for taking a picture today, but the contrast of the pink color of Sakura and the green color of grass and the yellow color of rape blossoms is so beautiful.

I was so touched.

I am so happy when I can see these beautiful views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home