Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Ikebana Art ~Ichihatsu~ returns

This season is coming that is called Hagumi(making pair of leaves) among the people who enjoy Ikebana.

Our first subject in this season is Ichihatsu.
I use 3 flowers and 11 leaves.
You can see the detail how to make pair of leaves in the picture of right side.

These pictures are after 5days from I made.
Ichihatsu has 2 flowers in one bud.
Second flower blooms after first flower wilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home