Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reopening

It's been very very long, almost 9months from I stoped wrinting this blog!!
In this 9 months, my life was completely changed.

1 year ago today, I had a fateful meeting.
I met a man who was going to be my husband on Maui, Hawaii.
We both felt something special each other at our first met.
Little by little, we were getting know that we can't live without each other.
Finaly we got married last Octorber and I live in Maui with my husband.
It was BIG decision to me that I need to live in Maui with being away from my family, friends, my home town Nara, Japan.
But it's naturally coming like something special guide me to move here in Maui with my family's understanding and supporting.

Any way, I am getting used to life with my husband in Maui.
So I want to start my this blog, again.
I can't write about Sado, Kado and Japanese culture so much but I can write about Maui, Hawaii, Hula my favorite and something new that I can find here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home