Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy day!!

Today, we have a Hawaiian show by Mr.Kimo in our cafe.
The show will starts at 6:00pm, and the show will end at 8:30pm or 9:00am.
I will take the midnight express bus to Tokyo to see the Hawaiian festival at Odaiba in Tokyo tomorrow.
My favorite ukulele artilst Jake Shimabukuro will appear on that stage, so I HAVE TO catch the 10:00pm bus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home