Ichigo-Ichie

I'm a Japanese woman living in Nara. This blog tells you how to be a "YAMATONADESHIKO". "Yamatonadeshiko" means an ideal Japanese lady who is intelligent, sophisticated and thoughtful. I learn Sado-Japanese traditional tea celemony and Ikebana-Japanese traditional flower arrangement. I introduce about Japan through my experiences. So you can get to know more about Japanese culture such as Sado,Ikebana, customs and seasonal events, especially the ones in Nara.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sister's departure

My mother and I took my sister to the Kansai national airport, today.
My sister left to Canada for having practical training.
She took the licence for teacher of preschool education in Canada two years ago.
And she need some practical trainings for renewal of the licence.

When she back to Japan in this autumun, she will open the English school for children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home